- Cloud Services
- Hosted Services
- Email and Apps
A Hosted Desktop enables remote working with constant access to your data and applications, safe in the knowledge that your files are secure and backed up.
Web Access enables you to run your applications, and even a complete desktop, from any standard web browser providing constant remote access.
Hosted Applications provides you with ultimate flexibility to access your specialist business applications from anywhere.
Hosted Server provides the power and functionality of a high end server at a fraction of the price of a traditional in-house system.
Hosted Website will get your company website seen across the world wide web with a cost effective flexible hosting package.
Hosted Exchange provides any time access to your emails using any internet enabled device without the hassle of maintaining an in-house Microsoft Exchange email server.
Hosted SharePoint provides a secure online workspace for managing documents, connecting virtual teams, and planning projects.
Email Archive offers a complete solution to your emails storage and retrieval needs.
Backup to Site gives you the ability to back-up your flat data files to a local machine or hard drive providing added security for your business.
Secure Document Exchange gives you the ability to deliver documents to your clients instantly and securely.
AS & AV Email Filtering offers your business a comprehensive solution to email threats.
OnlineBackup gives users the ability to backup and restore data between local servers, PC's, and laptops, and our highly secure data centres.
- Our Clients
- Industry Sectors
- Hosted Desktop Accountants
- Hosted Legal
- Hosted Charities and NfP
- Hosted New and Growing Businesses
- Hosted Government
- Hosted Manufacturing
- Hosted Staffing and Recruitment
- Hosted Education and Training
- Hosted Property Sales and Lettings
- Hosted Building and Civils
- Hosted Farmers and Growers
- Hosted Travel and Leisure
Our UK Data Centres
Hosted Desktop UK systems are housed in 2 of the most secure places in the world. Our UK Data Centres are based in state of the art ex MOD nuclear bomb proof bunkers, in Newbury (Berkshire) and Ash (Kent), which were designed to protect command and control systems in the event of an attack. Both Data Centres are ISO27001 and PCI DSS compliant.
- Purpose built armored nuclear bomb proof bunkers
- 3.5m high perimeter fence
- 3m thick reinforced concrete walls
- 24/7/365 on-site security (ex-military & police)
- Solid steel doors
- MOD trained guard dogs
- CCTV with 24 hour recording
- No unescorted access
- Dual Air Conditioning units N + 1
- Fire suppression systems
- CCTV & 24-hour recording
- Military electro magnetic pulse (EMP) protection
- Tempest (digital eves dropping)
- RFI intrusion protection
- Infrared cameras
- Multiple power feeds & UPS conditional power N+1 with diesel generator backup N+1
- Multiple 10GB fibre providers
- Carrier neutral facility
- Multiple Internet Service Providers
Power & Internet
- Multiple Servers, switches & SANs
- Multiple Firewalls with perimeter scanning: Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention System & Content Filtering
- Complete Backup & Replication of the entire system & services between Bunkers
- RAID 5/6/10 system on all servers, SANs & NASs with hot spares
- Clustered servers & services with automatic fail over